Learn How to Make Your Own Natural Soap With The Cold Process Soap Making Method to Create Stunning Looking, Amazing Smelling Soaps Good Enough To Give As Gifts Or Even Sell
Beginner’s Cold Process Soap Making – A Step by Step Guide
This course is easy to follow with practical examples and demonstrations, backed up with theoretical information. It is broken down into clear concise lectures that are straightforward and to the point. You will get downloadable resources and recipes for all of the soaps. The course will teach you all the basic information and skills you need to make your own soaps
This Course Is For You If…
- You would like to make your own natural soap using lye with the cold process method
- You want to have complete contrrol of the ingredients in your soap
- You want to use fragrances and colour designs to make your own unique soaps
- You want to be able to make gifts for friends and family
- You are looking for a creative new hobby
- You would like to earn some money on the side or even start a new business
This Course Is Not For You If…
- You want to make soap from a pre-made base
- You want to make soap with young chidren
- You want to make liquid soap
- You want to make glycerin soap from scratch
- You want to make soap for animals
Here’s What You Will Learn on This Course
- How to make skin-nourishing soap from scratch avoiding harsh chemicals and known irritants
- How to save money on ingredients
- How to easily calculate how much soap you need to fill molds of every size and shape
- How to create your own personal recipes using local ingredients
- How to make soap on a budget using inexpensive equipment and molds
- How to make some fun eye catching colour designs in your soaps
- Where to find inexpensive items to create luxury packaging for your soap
- How to label your soap to sell
- The ability to do basic maths that requires the use of a calculator to do addition, multiplication and percentages
- Basic kitchen equipment
- Safety glasses and gloves
Here’s What We Are Going to Be Covering…
Meet Your Instructor
I have been making soap, candles and bath products for over 20 years and over the last 15 years, I have taught face to face courses and created a number of online courses.
I started with the Melt and Pour soap method and then went on to make soap from scratch using the Cold Process method. I love to share my expertise with others, which led me to start teaching soap making from my home. Now my course is an online version, which allows me to share my passion with students from all over the world, who want to learn or master soap making.
I have successfully sold my soaps, bath products and candles to friends, co-workers, at craft fairs and online.
The best thing about Cold Process soap making and candle making is that you can make totally natural products that do not contain any harmful chemicals. I can teach you how to make a simple, plain bar of soap, or how to unleash your creativity using fabulous colouring techniques. I have studied aromatherapy, so am the perfect person to guide students in the use of essential oils.
I have always loved teaching and love the satisfaction of teaching a complete beginner to make something creative and seeing or hearing about their delight in the fabulous results they have achieved. Share your questions and successs in the community forum.
The Quality of This Course, and the Information It Contains, Is So Good I Have No Hesitation in Offering You Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee…
Yes – That’s Right! I’ve Made Everything Completely Risk Free For You…
On top of everything else, when you take the course you are also going to get…
And you’re about to get all of this within the next few minutes for…
PLEASE NOTE: This is a special introductory price for a limited time only
You will be granted immediate access to the course. The email with your login details goes out straight away, but please allow a few minutes for it to arrive