Learn How to Use Milk in Your Soaps to Make Stunning Designs in Soap While Avoiding the Scorching, Burning or Discolouration That Soap Makers Get If They Don’t Know How to Handle Milk in Soap
Previous cold process soap making experience is essential to do this course, as well as a good knowledge of soap making basics, and an understanding of trace.
What Are the Benefits of Milk Soaps?
- Milk soaps are known to be good for your skin – lots of people have heard of goats’ milk soap
- The great benefits of milk soaps are a wonderful marketing factor to get soap sales
- Animal milks naturally contain fatty acids which give fantastic skin-nourishing properties to your soaps
- Milk has a natural gentle exfoliating effect to leave your skin soft, smooth and glowing
- Milks can help alleviate numerous skin conditions and complaints
- Milks also help give your soaps a great lather
Here’s What You Will Learn on This Course
- 4 methods of using milk in your soaps – including my foolproof method that works every time
- The properties and benefits of various milks – both animal an non-animal
- How to use the properties of milks to market your soaps
- How to use 6 different types of milks
- How to work with milk and still have time to create stunning designs
- How to use a variety of items as molds to create fun looking soaps
- A refresher of soap making basics – fragrances, blending oils, equipment, ingredients and molds
Here’s What We Are Going to Be Covering…
Meet Your Instructor
I have been making soap, candles and bath products for over 20 years and over the last 15 years, I have taught face to face courses and created a number of online courses.
I started with the Melt and Pour soap method and then went on to make soap from scratch using the Cold Process method. I love to share my expertise with others, which led me to start teaching soap making from my home. Now my course is an online version, which allows me to share my passion with students from all over the world, who want to learn or master soap making.
I have successfully sold my soaps, bath products and candles to friends, co-workers, at craft fairs and online.
The best thing about Cold Process soap making and candle making is that you can make totally natural products that do not contain any harmful chemicals. I can teach you how to make a simple, plain bar of soap, or how to unleash your creativity using fabulous colouring techniques. I have studied aromatherapy, so am the perfect person to guide students in the use of essential oils.
I have always loved teaching and love the satisfaction of teaching a complete beginner to make something creative and seeing or hearing about their delight in the fabulous results they have achieved. Share your questions and successs in the community forum.
The Quality of This Course, and the Information It Contains, Is So Good I Have No Hesitation in Offering You Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee…
Yes – That’s Right! I’ve Made Everything Completely Risk Free For You…
On top of everything else, when you take the course you are also going to get…
And you’re about to get all of this within the next few minutes for…
PLEASE NOTE: This is a special introductory price for a limited time only
You will be granted immediate access to the course. The email with your login details goes out straight away, but please allow a few minutes for it to arrive